|Condition:||Beautiful condition free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||39mm case size excluding crown, 32mm face, to fit up to approximately 19cm (7 ½") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer Calibre 6 Swiss ETA 2895-2 self-winding movement, 27 jewels, 42 hr reserve, serviced late 2017|
|Features:||Date display, seconds sub dial, exhibition case back|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||WJF211D - plus original unique serial number & limited edition number (both part hidden for security in photos)|
|Warranty:||3 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||TAG Heuer sunglasses style box, Instruction & Guarantee booklet, Tiger Woods Certificate of Authenticity, Warranty card|
- 200 meters water resistance - untested
- Faceted reflective markers & hands
- Night time luminosity
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with double anti-glare coating - flawless condition (some light wear marks to anti-glare tint)
- Stainless steel screw-down crown with TAG Heuer logo
- TAG Heuer fine brushed finish stainless steel "S" link bracelet (clasp ref: FAA005) - free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold over clasp with security clasp
- Screw down case back with sapphire crystal reads: Swiss Made Since 1860 - 200 Meters - Sapphire Crystal -- (Tiger Wood's signature) Limited Edition No (plus original laser etched limited edition, model & serial numbers)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Display Back|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.