TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17 RS2 Black Titanium CAV518B Chronometer 43mm
|Condition:||Stunning condition with only very minor signs of use, please see photos|
|Size:||43mm case size excluding crown, 37mm face, to fit up to approximately 22.5cm (9 ") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer Calibre 17 - Swiss self-winding 37 jewel movement, COSC certified|
|Age:||5 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, 30 min chronograph / stopwatch, lockable buttons, tachymeter bezel|
|Material:||Solid titanium case, TAG Heuer rubber strap, domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||CAV518B - plus original unique serial number (part hidden in photos for security)|
|Warranty:||3 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Plain watch box only and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- Hand applied curved hour batons with black gold coating in matte and polished finishes
- Continuous seconds at 3 o'clock on a rotating disc design surrounded by a "Côtes de Genève" decoration (30 minute counter at 9 o'clock)
- 100 meters water resistance - untested
- Locking buttons - turn collar anti-clockwise to unlock
- Double-sealing screw down Easy Grip titanium carbide coated crown
- Fixed titanium carbide coated titanium bezel with Tachymeter scale for average speed measurement
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with double anti-glare treatment - virtually flawless condition, one or two very minor marks to anti-glare treatment
- TAG Heuer black resin perforated strap with 22mm lug fitting - excellent condition
- TAG Heuer titanium deployment clasp with press button release
- Titanium carbide coated case back fixed with 6 screws and has double sapphire crystal exhibition windows
- Case back reads: Grand Carrera - TAG Heuer - Swiss Made Since 1860
- Visible movement rotor reads: TAG Heuer - Calibre 17 - Chronometer Swiss Made ("Côtes de Genève" finish)
|Gender:||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions:||Date, Tachymeter, Chronograph, Display Back|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first. There are no import charges within the European Union.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-4 weeks: Starting at £18
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-6 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6+ weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.
Ask us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.