|Condition:||Stunning condition mostly free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||41mm case size excluding crown, 35mm face, to fit up to approximately 21 cm (8 ¼") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Swiss ETA 7750 Valjoux self-winding 25 jewel movement, 42 hr reserve|
|Age:||5 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, day display, 12hr chronograph / stopwatch|
|Material:||Stainless steel case, genuine leather strap, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Plain watch box only and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 100 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Matte black dial with silver accents
- Fixed black Tachymetre bezel
- Reflective silver colour hands and baton markers with night time luminosity
- High domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - one small scratch
- Stainless steel pushers and crown with TAG Heuer logo
- New black aftermarket padded crocodile grain genuine leather strap designed specifically for the Carrera
- TAG Heuer stainless steel deployment clasp (reference: FC5037-0)
- Screw down case back reads: Swiss Made Since 1860 - Carrera - Sapphire Crystal - 100 Meters - Juan Manuel Fangio (plus model & serial numbers)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Day, Tachymeter, Chronograph|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.