|Condition:||Beautiful condition virtually free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||41mm case size excluding crown, 35mm face, to fit up to approximately 20 cm (7 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer Calibre 16 Swiss ETA 7750 Valjoux self-winding 25 jewel movement, 42 hr reserve|
|Features:||Date display, 12hr chronograph / stopwatch, tachymeter bezel, exhibition case back|
|Material:||Stainless steel case and bracelet, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||12 Months time keeping warranty (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||New presentation box and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 50 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Dark brown dial with silver sub dials and baton markers
- Fixed brown Tachymetre bezel
- Reflective silver colour hands with night time luminosity
- High domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - flawless condition
- Stainless steel pushers and crown with TAG Heuer logo
- TAG Heuer Carrera solid stainless steel bracelet with satin and polished contrast finish (ref: BA0794) - free from visible marks or scratches
- Stainless steel fold over clasp with press button release (ref: FAA018)
- Screw down case back with sapphire crystal reads: Swiss Made Since 1860 - Carrera - Sapphire Crystal - 50 Meters (plus model & serial numbers)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Tachymeter, Chronograph, Display Back|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.