TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta Grey CAF7111.BA0803
|Condition:||Beautiful condition largely free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||42mm case size excluding crown, 29mm face, to fit up to approximately 20.5cm (8") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer Calibre S Regatta movement, Quartz 32,768 Hz, 28 rubies, 5 bidirectional motors|
|Features:||Perpetual calendar, elapsed and split time 12 hour to 1/10th second chronograph, 1-10 minute countdown|
|Material:||Stainless steel case and bracelet, flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||CAF7111 - plus original unique serial number|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||TAG Heuer luxury box set (slight water damage), Instruction/Guarantee booklet, original Warranty card|
- 300 meters water resistance - untested
- 3 modes: Regatta (selectable countdown to chrono auto start), Chronograph and time of day with date display on sub dials
- Push button crown for mode selection - hands re-align for chronograph or countdown
- Fixed stainless steel bezel with blue-grey countdown scale
- Reflective silver colour hands and hour batons with night time luminosity
- Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - free from scratches, slight hazing around edge
- Stainless steel push-button crown
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer fine brushed and mirror polished finish solid stainless steel bracelet (clasp reference: FAA016)
- Fold over clasp with security clasp
- Wet suit expansion clasp
- Screw down case back reads: Sapphire Crystal - Swiss Made Since 1860 - 300 Meters 1000 Feet (plus original laser etched model & serial numbers, and hand synchronisation info)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Chronograph, Perpetual Calendar, Countdown|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 4pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 4pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-2 weeks: Starting at £18 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-4 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.