TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300M Calibre 5 WAB2011.BA0803
|Condition:||Stunning condition virtually free from any marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||41mm case size excluding crown, 30mm face, to fit up to approximately 19.75cm (7 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer Caliber 5 precision Swiss made 25 jewel self-winding movement (ETA 2824-2)|
|Age:||12 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Material:||Stainless steel case and bracelet, scratch resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||12 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||TAG Heuer racing box only (cleaned but sticky feeling) and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 300 meters water resistance - tested
- Reflective silver edged markers and hands with night time luminosity
- Stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with blue insert - perfect condition
- Screw down crown with TAG Heuer logo
- Flat scratch resistant sapphire crystal - near flawless condition (a couple of extremely faint small scratches that are difficult to see)
- Brushed finish solid stainless steel bracelet with mirror polished highlights (ref: BA0803, clasp: FAA046) - virtually free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold over clasp and security clasp
- Wet suit expansion clasp
- Screw down case back with frogman reads: 300 Meters 1000 Feet - Automatic - Sapphire Crystal - Swiss Made Since 1860 (plus model and serial numbers)
|Gender:||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions:||Date, Rotating Bezel|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first. There are no import charges within the European Union.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-4 weeks: Starting at £18
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-6 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6+ weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.
Ask us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.