Longines Master Collection Retrograde Power Reserve L2.7188.8.131.52 Silver DayDate
|Condition:||Beautiful condition virtually free from marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||41mm case size excluding crown, 35mm face, to fit up to approximately 20.5cm (8") wrist size|
|Type:||Longines Caliber L.697.2 (ETA A07.L11 Valgranges) Swiss made self-winding movement, 23 jewels, 46hr reserve|
|Age:||3 years estimate|
|Features:||24hr second time zone hand, day register, date register, power reserve indicator and exhibition caseback|
|Material:||Stainless steel case, genuine alligator leather strap, domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||L2.7184.108.40.206 - plus original unique serial number|
|Warranty:||3 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Plain watch box only and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 30 meters water resistance - untested
- Guilloche patterned pale silver dial with black Arabic numerals and metallic blue hands
- Retrograde indicators which spring back to the start when they reach the end of the scale:
- 1: The left hand scale is a 24hr hand which can be used to track GMT or a second time zone and is adjusted with the left hand lockable pusher
- 2: The top scale indicates the day of the week and is adjusted with the pusher at 2 o'clock
- 3: The right hand scale indicates the date and is adjusted with the pusher at 4 o'clock
- Additionally, the bottom scale indicates the remaining power reserve
- Stainless steel crown with Longines logo for quick hour change and adjusting the time
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - near flawless condition with one very light surface mark
- Longines black genuine alligator leather strap - cleaned and treated
- Longines double folding press button release stainless steel clasp (number: L639119706)
- Stainless steel and sapphire crystal case back reads: The Longines Master Collection - L2.714.4 - All Stainless Steel Registr.Mod. (S) - Swiss Made Water-Resistant (30) (plus original laser etched serial number)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Day, Display Back, Second Timezone, Power Reserve|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-2 weeks: Starting at £18 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-4 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.