|Condition:||Stunning near new condition with barely any marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||46mm case size excluding crown, 35mm face, to fit up to approximately 20.5cm (8 ") wrist size|
|Type:||Breitling B55 SuperQuartz thermocompensated quartz electronic movement|
|Features:||Unidirectional rotating bezel, multiple digital functions, bluetooth data transfer/setting|
|Material:||Titanium case, rubber strap, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating|
|Model No:||EB5510 (EB5510H1/BE79/263S) - plus original unique serial number (partly hidden in photo for security)|
|Warranty:||3 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Plain watch box, new USB charging cable only and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- More information is available on the Breitling website about the extensive features of this watch such as the ability to memorize flight departure and arrival times
- 100 metres water resistance - untested
- White backlight activated by pressing the crown or tilting the wrist (if activated in settings)
- Battery charge indicator - can last several months between charges depending on use - USB cable only supplied, please use your own USB charger/outlet to charge
- Unidirectional rotating Titanium bezel
- Press-button crown and pushers
- Magnetic USB charging port on left side
- Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment - flawless condition
- Breitling black rubber strap - returns not accepted once you have cut the strap shorter to fit
- Breitilng titanium deployment clasp with quick press button clasp adjustment
- Case back reads: Chronograph Certified Chronometer - 100M/330FT - Breitling 1884 - Exospace B55 - Connected - EB5510 (plus original unique serial number)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Day, Rotating Bezel, Tachymeter, Chronograph, Second Timezone, Perpetual Calendar, Alarm, Countdown, Backlight, Power Reserve|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.