Breitling Chronomat B13352 Chonograph Chronometer 18k Riders
|Condition:||Absolutely sparkling beautiful condition, free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||39mm case size, 30mm face, to fit up to approximately 19.5cm (7 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||Breitling Caliber B13 (ETA Valjoux 7750), 42 hour reserve, 25 jewel self-winding movement, with serial number|
|Age:||16 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, 12hr chronograph, tachymeter|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet with 18k gold highlights, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Original Breitling bakelite box set only (some wear) and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 100 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Night time luminosity to hands and baton markers
- Unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel with 18k solid gold rider tabs
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating - flawless condition (there may be one or two very faint marks in the anti-glare coating)
- 18k gold plated screw-down crown
- 18k gold plated pushers
- Breitling Pilot bracelet with mirror polished finish in solid stainless steel - free from visible marks or scratches
- Folding stainless steel clasp with Breitling wings security clasp
- Screw down case back reads: Chronographe Certifie Chronometre - Manufacture En Suisse Etanche 100M - Breitling 1884 - B13352 (plus serial number)
|Gender:||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Material:||Stainless Steel & Gold|
|Functions:||Date, Rotating Bezel, Tachymeter, Chronograph|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first. There are no import charges within the European Union.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-4 weeks: Starting at £18
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-6 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6+ weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.
Ask us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.