TAG Heuer SEL Chronograph CG1111-0 Lap Timer Chronograph
|Condition:||Stunning condition, barely used, please see photos|
|Size:||38mm case size excluding crown, 28mm face, to fit up to approximately 19.5cm (7 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer signed Swiss quartz ETA 251.252 movement with 27 jewels|
|Age:||18 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, tachymeter, chronograph with lap timer memory function|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||CG1111-0 - plus serial number (partly hidden in photo for security)|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Plain watch box only, copy of operating instructions and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 200 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Polished finish unidirectional rotating bezel
- 12 hour chronograph with 1/100th second accuracy
- Lap memory function for 10 laps, total time memory up to 99 laps
- Quick time zone changing function
- Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - flawless condition
- Stainless steel screw-down crown
- TAG Heuer S link fine brushed and polished alternating finish stainless steel bracelet (clasp ref: BA0423-G0) - virtually free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold over clasp with security clasp
- Screw down case back reads: Swiss Made - Sapphire Crystal - Waterresistant 200m. Tested - Stainless Steel -- Swiss Since 1860 (plus model & serial numbers)
|Gender:||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions:||Date, Rotating Bezel, Tachymeter, Chronograph, Perpetual Calendar|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first. There are no import charges within the European Union.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-4 weeks: Starting at £18
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-6 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6+ weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.
Ask us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.