TAG Heuer 1500 Granite Dial 18k Gold - Obama model WD1221-K-20
|Condition:||Stunning condition for age with only minimal signs of wear, please see photos|
|Size:||36mm case size excluding crown, 24mm face, to fit up to approximately 17.5cm (6 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||TAG Heuer fitted ETA 955.414 precision 7 jewel Swiss quartz movement|
|Age:||18 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, rotating bezel|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Plain watch box only and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 200 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- This particular model was made famous by Barack Obama
- Night time luminosity - pale
- Stainless steel unidirectional rotating diver's bezel with 18k gold plated touch points
- Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - flawless condition
- 18k gold plated screw-down crown with TAG Heuer logo
- TAG Heuer matte finish solid stainless steel bracelet with polished 18k gold plated bands (clasp ref: 611/410) - some marks and scratches to gold plating, some visible plating wear to approximately 4 links
- Fold over clasp with security clasp
- Wet suit expansion clasp
- Screw down case back reads: Waterresistant 200 m. Tested - Stainless Steel - Swiss Made - Sapphire Crystal -- Swiss Since 1860 (plus model and serial number)
|Gender:||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Material:||Stainless Steel & Gold|
|Functions:||Date, Rotating Bezel|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first. There are no import charges within the European Union.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-4 weeks: Starting at £18
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-6 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6+ weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.
Ask us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.