Raymond Weil Maestro Mother of Pearl & Diamonds 2627-ST-00994
|Condition:||Pristine almost new condition, please see photos|
|Size:||30mm case size excluding crown, 24mm face, to fit up to approximately 16.5cm (6 ½") wrist size|
|Type:||Raymond Weil self-winding Swiss made movement, 25 jewels (ETA 2671)|
|Age:||5 years estimate|
|Features:||Iridescent Mother of Pearl dial with Roman Numeral and diamond hour markers|
|Material:||Stainless steel case and bracelet, genuine diamonds, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Presented in a plain watch box with our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 50 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Watch time pass with the "open heart" design revealing the oscillating balance wheel
- Stainless steel crown with sapphire cabochon
- Reflective silver colour hands with sweeping seconds hand (please note seconds hand does not stop for time adjustment)
- Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment - flawless sapphire crystal
- Mirror polished finish solid stainless steel bracelet - virtually free from any marks or scratches
- Bi folding stainless steel clasp with press button release
- Exhibition case back reads: Sapphire Crystal - Swiss Made - W.R. 50m / 165ft - Stainless Steel -- 2627 (plus serial number)
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-2 weeks: Starting at £18 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-4 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.