|Condition:||Nearly new, barely used condition, please see photos|
|Size:||45mm case size excluding crown, 38mm face, to fit up to approximately 21cm (8 ¼") wrist size|
|Type:||Oris caliber 735 (Sellita SW 220-1) Swiss made self-winding movement, 26 jewels, 38 hr reserve|
|Features:||Day and date displays, pulsometer scale|
|Material:||Stainless steel case, Oris leather strap, domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||7728 (01 735 7728 4084-Set LS) - plus original unique serial number and Limited Edition number (partly hidden for security in photos)|
|Warranty:||Oris international warranty until October, 2019|
|Includes:||Oris Limited Edition wooden box set, Instruction book, Limited Edition Certificate and Warranty card|
- 30 meters water resistance
- Bidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel
- Bezel operates pulsometer scale for measuring a patient's heart rate
- Night time luminous Arabic numerals and hands
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with internal anti-glare coating - flawless condition
- Stainless steel oversized screw-down crown with Oris logo
- Oris dark brown padded calf leather strap with black interior
- Oris stainless steel tang buckle
- Screw down case back reads: Oris Swiss 7728 - Stainless Steel - Big Crown - Sapphire Crystal - WR 3 Bar -- Oris Limited Edition II - Royal Flying Doctor Service (plus original laser etched serial and limited edition numbers partly hidden in photo for security)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.