Omega Seamaster Chronometer America's Cup Limited Edition 2833.50.91
|Condition:||Beautiful condition mostly free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||41.5mm case size excluding crown, 30mm face, to fit up to approximately 19cm (7 ½") wrist size|
|Type:||Omega caliber 1120 (based on ETA 2892-A2) Swiss made self-winding movement, 23 jewels, 44 hour reserve, chronometer certified|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, helium escape valve|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, 18k white gold bezel, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Omega service box, Instruction book, Limited Edition certificate, Chronometer certificate, Warranty card, and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 300 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Night time luminosity to hands and baton markers
- 18k white gold unidirectional rotating diver's bezel - strong click
- Screw down crown with Omega logo
- Screw down helium escape valve with Omega logo
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal - nearly flawless condition, one very faint abrasion
- Omega Seamaster satin finish solid stainless steel bracelet with polished highlights (clasp: 1503/825) - mostly free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold over clasp with press button release
- Wet suit expansion clasp
- Screw down case back with the Seamaster seahorse emblem reads: Seamaster Professional Chronometer 300m/1000ft - plus limited edition number 2***/9999 (serial number on lug)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Gold|
|Functions||Date, Rotating Bezel|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-2 weeks: Starting at £18 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-4 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.