Omega Seamaster Chrono 2225.80.00 Diver 300M
|Condition:||Absolutely sparkling beautiful condition, barely used, please see photos|
|Size:||41.5mm case size, 30mm face, to fit up to approximately 20cm (7 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||Omega Caliber 1164 (ETA Valjoux 7750), 44 hour reserve, 25 jewel self-winding movement, Rhodium plated|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, 12hr chronograph, Helium escape valve|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||6 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Omega red box set, Instruction manual, Pictogram & Chronometer cards, tag, copy of purchase receipt|
- 300 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed (case remains sealed from factory)
- Night time luminosity on hands and markers
- Unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel with original blue insert
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating - flawless condition
- Stainless steel screw-down crown and Helium escape valve with Omega logo
- Stainless steel pushers
- Solid stainless steel bracelet with contrast brushed and polished finish - free from visible marks or scratches
- Folding stainless steel clasp with press button release (clasp number: 1504/826)
- Wet suit expansion clasp
- Screw down case back with Omega Seamaster seahorse, still with original protective sticker (plus serial number on lug)
|Gender:||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions:||Date, Rotating Bezel, Chronograph|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first. There are no import charges within the European Union.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-4 weeks: Starting at £18
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-6 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6+ weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.
Ask us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.