|Condition:||Virtually new condition free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||34mm case size excluding crown, 26mm face, to fit up to approximately 15.75cm (6 ¼") wrist size|
|Type:||Omega Calibre 8520 co-axial self-winding chronometer, 25,200 hz, 28 jewels, 50 hr reserve, serial (part hidden in photo)|
|Age:||5 years estimate|
|Features:||Date display, diamond hour markers, C.O.S.C. chronometer certified, transparent case back|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, genuine diamonds, domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||12 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Omega service box only and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 100 meters water resistance - tested
- 11 brilliant full cut diamonds set on dial for hour markers - date aperture at 3 o'clock
- Dial features swirl guilloche effect radiating from centre - the supernova pattern
- Wave pattern stainless steel case ring with inner black ceramic casebody decorating the sides of the case
- Hands with blue colour night time luminosity
- Stainless steel bezel
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with internal anti-glare treatment - flawless condition
- Stainless steel screw down crown with Omega logo
- Solid stainless steel brushed finish bracelet with mirror polished highlights (clasp number: 6510/974) - virtually free from any marks or scratches
- Double folding clasp with press button release
- Calibre 8520 extra details: Free sprung-balance system with silicon balance-spring. Automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Stainless steel case back with sapphire crystal (one very faint scratch) reads: Ladymatic - Si14 - 100m/330ft (plus serial number partly hidden in photos)
|Functions||Date, Display Back|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.