Breitling Superocean Chronograph II A1334102/BA81
|Condition:||Beautiful condition with barely any evidence of use, please see photos|
|Size:||44mm case size, 31mm face, to fit up to approximately 21cm (8 ¼") wrist size|
|Type:||Breitling Caliber B13 (ETA 7750 Valjoux) 25 jewel self-winding movement, 42 hour reserve|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, 12 hr chronograph / stopwatch, lockable pushers|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, rubber coated bezel, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||A13341 (A1334102/BA81)|
|Warranty:||12 Months time keeping warranty (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Breitling bakelite box set, Instructions, Chronometer Certificate, tag and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 500 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Night time luminosity to hands and baton markers
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with easy grip rubber coating - strong click, tiny mark by 60
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating - flawless condition
- Stainless steel screw-down crown with Breitling "B"
- Lockable chronograph pushers
- Breitling Professional II satin finish solid stainless steel bracelet (134A) - free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold over clasp with security clip
- Screw down case back reads: Chronographe Certifie Chronometre - Manufacture En Suisse Etanche 500M - Breitling 1884 - A13341 (plus serial number)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Rotating Bezel, Chronograph|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 4pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 4pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-2 weeks: Starting at £18 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-4 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.