|Stunning used condition free from scratches, please see photos
|42mm case size, 30mm face, to fit up to approximately 18.25cm (7 ¼") wrist size
|Breitling B20 (Tudor MT5612) 26 jewel self-winding movement, 70 hour reserve, serial number
|Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel
|Stainless steel case & bracelet, domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
|AB2010 - plus original unique serial number (partly hidden in photo for security)
|Breitling international warranty until November, 2022
|Plain watch box only and our Certificate of Authenticity
- 200 meters water resistance
- Night time luminosity
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating - unscratched crystal, a couple of extremely faint marks in the anti-glare coating
- Stainless steel screw-down crown with Breitling "B"
- Ocean Classic mirror polished finish solid stainless steel woven mesh bracelet (154A) - free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold-over clasp with security clasp
- Screw down caseback reads: Chronometre Superocean Edition Speciale Etanche 200M - AB2010 (plus original laser etched serial number partly hidden in photo for security)
|Men's (and Unisex)
|Date, Rotating Bezel
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £50 *
|US & Canada:
|Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £50 *
|Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £60 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.