|Condition:||Beautiful condition virtually free from visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||28mm case size excluding crown, 19mm face, to fit up to approximately 16.75cm (6 ¾") wrist size|
|Type:||Breitling Calibre B52 Swiss precision quartz movement, 7 jewels (ETA 956.112), EOL indicator|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, applied Arabic numerals|
|Material:||Stainless steel case and bracelet with solid 18k yellow gold, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Warranty:||12 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Breitling bakelite box (hinge damaged), Guarantee booklet, service records '08 & '11 and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 100 meters water resistance - untested / not guaranteed
- Unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel with solid 18k yellow gold rider tabs
- Reflective gold hands with night time luminosity
- White / ivory dial with applied gold reflective Arabic numerals
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating - excellent condition with a couple of very small scratches
- Breitling Pilot polished finish solid stainless steel & 18k yellow gold bracelet (reference: 767D) - free from visible marks or scratches
- Breitling stainless folding clasp with security clip
- Screw down case back reads: Chronometre Officiellement Certifie - Manufacture En Suisse Etanche 100M -- Breitling 1884 - B52345 (plus serial number)
|Material||Stainless Steel & Gold|
|Functions||Date, Rotating Bezel|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 1pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £20 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £45 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £45 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-6 weeks: Starting at £30 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £55 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.