Breitling Avenger Seawolf A73390 Black Chronograph Chronometer A7339010/BA04
|Condition:||Beautiful condition, virtually free from any visible marks or scratches, please see photos|
|Size:||45mm case size, 32mm face, to fit up to approximately 21cm (8 ¼") wrist size|
|Type:||Breitling Caliber 73 (ETA 251.233) 27 jewel quartz movement, serial number|
|Age:||August, 2010 - serviced by Breitling in 2012 and 2016|
|Features:||Date display, unidirectional rotating bezel, 12hr chronograph usable underwater|
|Material:||Stainless steel case & bracelet, domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal|
|Model No:||A73390 - plus original unique serial number partly hidden in photo for security|
|Warranty:||3 Months movement warranty in the UK (conditions apply)|
|Includes:||Breitling box set, Instruction & Guarantee booklets, Chronometer Certificate, hang tag and our Certificate of Authenticity|
- 1000 meters water resistance - untested
- Night time luminosity
- Unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating - flawless condition
- Stainless steel screw-down crown with Breitling "B"
- Stainless steel pushers that use magnetic force to control chronograph enabling underwater usage
- Breitling Professional II fine brushed finish solid stainless steel bracelet (lug: 147A) - free from visible marks or scratches
- Fold-over clasp with security clasp
- Screw down caseback reads: Chronographe Certifie Chronometre - Manufacture En Suisse Etanche 1000M - Breitling 1884 - A73390 (plus original laser etched serial number, part hidden in photo for security)
|Gender||Men's (and Unisex)|
|Functions||Date, Rotating Bezel, Chronograph|
Watches are typically dispatched within one business day after cleared payment has been received. Please contact us first to confirm time-sensitive deliveries. Shipping includes insurance and delivery usually requires a signature. Any import costs are the buyer's responsibility, please check with your local authority first.
|UK:||Next Day by 4pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: Free
Saturday by 4pm Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7
|Europe:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-2 weeks: Starting at £18 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 1 day: Starting at £40 *
|US & Canada:||Standard Airmail estimated in 1-3 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days: Starting at £40 *
|Worldwide:||Standard Airmail estimated in 2-4 weeks: Starting at £25 (may be delayed by customs clearance)
Express DHL from 2 days depending on country: Starting at £50 *
Please note: Some countries only have one shipping option available.
* Use "Estimate Shipping" from the shopping cart to look up estimated shipping times and actual shipping cost to your country.
Please ensure you read and understand the entire description and view all available photographs. If you have any questions, please ask before purchase. The most common reason for wanting to return an item is unexpected size. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you compare the stated sizes with your current watch in order to avoid disappointment.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receiving the item. No liability is taken for items returned without prior agreement. The item must be repackaged with an equivalent amount of protective packaging as received, and must be returned complete and in the same condition. Your original payment minus supplemental postage costs will be refunded in a timely manner after receipt. However, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in the return being refused or the amount refunded being reduced by a reasonable amount. Return postage cost and shipping insurance are the buyer's responsibility.
Please Contact Us to request a return.
Freephone: 0800 2707693
Mobile: 07929 987219
Monday - Friday, 9 am to 6 pm or leave a message
Important: When sending us a message online, please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our response.